Duties & Responsibilities:-
· Assist in new equipment installation and commissioning.
· Create and implement control systems.
· Assist the in-house design team to achieve high level, functional designs.
· Create works orders to have internal work carried out to ensure project adherence.
· Assist in the creation and upkeep of technical files for all machinery on site.
· Communicate project status and developments to relevant departments.
· Data collection and analysis to support decision making.
· Identify engineering improvements, organise, implement & track.
· Evaluate, organise and prioritise workload within a schedule.
· Troubleshoot and repair high level faults to support the maintenance team when required.
· Create and complete necessary documentation for the work undertaken.
· Support operational initiatives throughout the facility, ensuring housekeeping and quality standards are maintained.
· Support business with flexible hours when requested
· Work to APL core values
Essential - Proven understanding of electrical and mechanical principals and able to demonstrate ability.
Essential - Ability to work under own initiative. Structured, highly organised & disciplined. Highly Personable with an ability to build close relationships at all levels. Excellent attention to detail. IT Literate.
Desirable - 2D and 3D CAD experience. PLC programming. Robot programming.
Essential - Proven experience carrying out new installations. Fault finding on factory plant and machinery.
Desirable - Experience working within manufacturing or FMCG environment.
Essential - Level 3 in engineering discipline. HNC/HND or Degree in an engineering discipline. Driving licence.
Desirable - 18thedition (BS7671). Apprentice trained.
Apply Now! Send over your CV to email@example.com